Cubase Trance Template – Trance Melodies Vol. 1
Piano and synth driven Cubase trance track. This is the first volume of Trance melodies series and uses slightly different production techniques than its follower Trance melodies Volume 2.
- This Cubase trance template includes all audio and midi files, premade project with all automation, synth and plugin presets in place.
- You can use any presets, elements and production in your own edm compositions and projects.
- 15 Audio tracks with samples in place, 18 Midi instrument tracks with settings and automation done. 6 Group channels.
- Cubase project file
- all audio and midi
Cubase template uses Following VST plugins/Synths:
- Cubase v5 or higher
- Nexus 2
- Fabfilter simplon/ProQ
- LFO TOOL (sidechains)
- Waves L2 (can be replaced with Cubase maximizer plugin to the master channel)
- Examine multiple basstrack layering and sidechain techniques used to get that pumping trance track feel.
- Explore how emotional piano elements are used to create the feel of this song.
- Get inspired to create your own uplifting trance tracks.
- Discover how the drum loops together with samples are used to create the feel in different parts of this track.
- Study midi patterns and presets to brainstorm your own ideas.
Better deal! Buy Trance melodies vol.1 & 2 in a bundle and save money: see Cubase Bundles